Sabtu, 10 Oktober 2009

I'M BACK AND BACK GAIN WEIGHT

Assalamualaikum warahmartullah Hirabakatu...
Hello there... i am back from far away...
i just got back..and lucky me that i am attened the festival just in time with my family... i so miss everything back in brunei, i miss my house, my family * especially my niece and nepews.., my Office, My Apple Destop, My Ipod.... my TV... my Bedrooommm... OOooh i miss all... i glad i am backk...
i was away to make a documentry project, that not in Brunei, i wish i can share some photo, but i can't, the Ministry Brunei didn't allowed me to post any acticle nor photo yet... wll this project tooks me almost a year and half.. for now i can't tell you about the project, but anyway i have fun, really into "BACK TO BASIC..." it was such exprince and can't wait for when it's publish...
Anyway, you all i am back and will post you some beauty from Brunei as well as post you some photos too... will see you soon... and yea tahnks for dropping by...
SEE YEA
XoXo
Az

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan