Selasa, 13 Oktober 2009

LOVE MY SHOES AND I CAN'T WAIT

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hirabakatu

Hey Dolls, this post are not involved with deit tips yet, just want to share you all what have i been doing yesterday morning. wellll.... i went to 'The Mall' (the most famouse shopping mall in brunei) with my gal pal...know what, what atcually 'pops'(",)... since it was been a long time i didn't shop any shoes yet, since i doing my project that's involved mud, I didn't care much about any high heels shoes well instate i wear booths. Now i am happy on land and working back at my perciouse office... i dedcide to buy new pair shoes..

i love to go shoes shop at 'Charles & keith' so let see...



it's Summer/Spring Collection from Charles & Keith, 2'inch heel and Glossy Gold Beight in colour and a cute gold buckle button side the tip of the shoe.. i just LOVE the shoes, now it's my favourite shoes ever...

This my Golden ticket and pass for my formal invitation at Information Department. The party will be held on October 17, 2009 on Saturday, well ask for me i can't wait to attend... well we will see the next post sooner...


all for now

XoXo

Az

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan